CIC supports Saskatchewan people and communities through our Community Investment Program. We consider sponsorship of non-profit or charitable events that benefit Saskatchewan.
Key Areas of Support
Your activity or event should target at least one of the key areas:
- Entrepreneurial and employment development
- Education and innovation
- Activities and projects that benefit:
- development of children and youth
- Indigenous peoples
- diversity groups
- women in non-traditional roles
- emerging health and social needs, and
- arts and cultural development
Your proposal should address the following criteria:
- Aligned with CIC’s key areas of support,
- Be Saskatchewan-based,
- Support Not-for-profit or charitable entities,
- Benefit Province-wide, rather than one location if possible; and
- Recognize CIC’s contribution
Your application should be in writing and received at least 60 days in advance. Include the following information:
- Who is requesting the sponsorship?
- the name of the group or event, address, and contact information
- What type of event are you planning?
- a detailed summary of the event or activity, and the benefits
- How many people are expected to attend?
- What amount and type of funding are you requesting?
- financial support, in-kind support, and/or raffle items
- What are the expenses for your event?
- provide a detailed budget summarizing the costs of the event or activity
- Who else is funding this event?
- list of sponsors - include other Crown corporations and the Government of Saskatchewan
- What will you do with excess funds after the event costs are paid?
- What recognition will CIC receive with its sponsorship?
Send Your Application To:
Executive Director, Communications & Community Relations
Crown Investments Corporation of Saskatchewan
400 - 2400 College Avenue
Regina, Sask. S4P 1C8
Phone: (306) 787-5889
List of Activities This Program Is Unable To Support
- political parties or activities, candidates, or lobby groups;
- religious institutions;
- profiting by the event organizers or third-party fundraisers;
- events held outside Saskatchewan;
- annual general meetings;
- events receiving substantial support from Crown corporations and/or government entities;
- travel, hotel, and other expenses for out-of-province events;
- sports teams, music groups, service clubs, graduations;
- buying copy space for ads or publications or video productions; and
- research, capital or operating expenses.