CIC uses electronic funds transfer (EFT)/direct deposit as a preferred payment option. EFT/direct deposit ensures funds are paid directly to your bank account.
Please send billing/invoices to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event of a business disruption, your payments and inquiries will not be delayed.
- Complete the EFT/direct deposit request fillable pdf form.
- Include a void cheque or bank confirmation letter to ensure the correct banking information is received and verifying the request originated from your company/organization.
- Banking information provided will be stored securely and referenced for auditing purposes only.
- Once the appropriate forms have been submitted, a CIC accounting representative will contact you to verify the request.
Any changes in your bank information should be provided to CIC as soon as possible to ensure no payment disruptions.
- A CIC accounting representative will contact you to verify any change in your EFT/direct deposit information.
- Verification practices protect you by ensuring set up and/or change requests are legitimate.
If you have any questions regarding the attached form, please contact email@example.com
Photo credit: Shutterstock.com